- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only
PLEASE NOTE Covid 19 Health Emergency In India So our DELIVERY TIMELINES ARE SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVES. ( STAY HOME STAY SAFE )
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Above 1000rs Free Delivery with in india and International Orders Above 5000rs Free delivery
Follow & Like Our Social Network Brand Page
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/in.sandhyas
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sandhyas.in/
Whatsapp Catalogue : https://wa.me/c/917411731122